Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Christening Card


Hello, I thought I would share this card I made for a customer for her niece's Christening Day.
I had the lovely image from www.liliofthevalley.col.uk  and sprayed it with Spray and Sparkle from www.crafterscompanion.co.uk then mounted it on silver mirri card.  I chose some lovely papers from the new DoCrafts collection and matted the image on one of the papers on to silver mirri card also.
I then embossed the card front using an A4 Embossing folder from Spellbinders and then die cut a border and stamped and die cut the flowers and flourishes from www.heartfeltcreations.com
I then printed out a sentiment and then die cut it. I added pearls to the sentiment and the center of the flowers.  The card opened like a backward easel, if that makes sense. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sally, its stunning, absolutely beautiful!!!
    I cant get over how wonderful it is ;0
    Many thanks for sharing it with us, I, for one, really appreciate your posts.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg B ;) xxx
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marg for writing on my blog. I am glad you like it, it is such a pretty card, I just had to share it. Thanks again, Sally x

    ReplyDelete