Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Digi Choosday - Wings


Today's challenge is Wings - I used the Bonbon Belle CD Rom from Polkadoodles and picked a Topper and backing paper from the Blue Lagoon section.  I love this CD Rom, there is so much on there it is hard to choose what to use.  I printed the topper out twice and decoupaged the butterfly. I matted it onto a Spellbinders Frame die and then onto the backing paper. I distress the edges with distress ink.  I printed out a sentiment and matted it onto brown cardstock and added a bow. What a pretty card!
http://sallybeecarddesigns.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I love this collection and the colours are fab. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sally
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, so delicate and feminine. Y xx

    ReplyDelete