Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Digi Choosday - Ovals


So this week's challenge is Ovals - I used the Sundae of Seasons CD Rom for the images and papers.
available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk.  I printed the flower pot, fence images out and then the backing papers.  I made a Stepper Card and matted the backing paper onto the card.  I then cut out a  scalloped oval and plain oval using dies cut out the flower in the flower pot and adhered it to the ovals.  I added a button for the center. I then cut out the smaller flower pot and fence and put that on the front step and added a ticket sentiment. There it is. I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, fab colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and very clever to make it a stepper so that all the elements stand out equally. Lou x

    ReplyDelete