Friday, March 28, 2014

Polkadoodles Challenge - Spring is in the Air




My card today hasn't any characters as I decided to do this lovely little flower pot card made from plain cardstock and papers from the Sugar Plum Daisy CD Rom (available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk).  I cut out a template for the card and matted one of the papers on the front. I then cut out a border to go around the flower put to keep it together, I then added a tag and bow.  I then cut out some cream card and matted it on the brown cardstock for the flower tag.  I stamped Happy Mother's Day at the bottom and then added my punched out flowers from the two background papers, added little buttons for the centres. I also die cut a flowery twine and cut it in half and put it at the back of the flowers.  I really love how this has turned out.

8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Sally. Fabulous flowers and colours. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally this is fab I love these box cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, Sally and I love your choice of colours too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girlies. I took it into work to show the girls and a customer saw it and said can I buy that one? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which goes to prove you don't always need characters. Stunning make as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have now finally got my act together!! Love the card very Beautiful. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Sally, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete