Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Digi Choosday Challenge - Using Inserts and Envelopes


So its Digi Choosday again! Time flies!  Today we had to use inserts and envelopes for our challenge.  so I picked an envelope from the Dollie Daydream CD Rom available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk or our Etsy store. I then chose a insert that matched the envelope. I printed the envelope first and put it together it fits a 4 x 6" card.  I then printed the insert out on the setting 4 x 6"  I cut the insert in half and matted it on white and turquoise cardstock.  I then cut a 4 x 6" piece of white and brown cardstock and made them into a tag.  I embossed the brown card with a dotty embossing folder. I then cut out the sentiment on the other half of the insert and made that into a little tag also matting it on brown.  I added a bow and printed out a page of flowers from the "Build a flower" section on the CD Rom.  There it is folks.

2 comments: