Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving - Digi Choosday


It's Digi Choosday!  hi there, well it is Thanksgiving this week and I will be celebrating it with my husband who is American.  So bring it on!  The full works, roast turkey and all its trimming.
Any way, back to my challenge this week.  I chose one of Emma's digi images available at www.polkadoodles.co.uk. coloured her with my Graph'it markers added some glitter to her hair and boots, I also added some liquid accents to the turkey to give it a lovely glaze and then matted and layer her on to some backing papers from the Home for Christmas CD Rom and then added a sentiment.  That is it for today x



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally - love it to bits xx Happy Thanksgiving xxx Hope you all have an amazing day xxx

    ReplyDelete