Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lil Miss Muffet with Red Hair


Today, I wanted to enter the Graph'it Markers Challenge - Red Hair, so I thought this image would be great to do that on.  It is an digi image from Little Miss Muffet range, so I coloured her hair with Graph'it and Promarkers, the face and the dress was with the Graph'its.  I really need to get more colours in my collection.  I matted her on a paper which is from the Halloween Collection of digis from www.polkadoodles.co.uk., then matted that on to a Grand Nestability added a flower vine and a little picket fence and my card was complete.

I have entered her into the following challenges : http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk
and http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sally, I like the adorable image, the papers and the fence.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Sally! I love the picket fence! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Graph'it Markers Colour Challenge! Hugs, Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fab image....This is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Sally, thanks so much for joining us at Graph It colour challenge, Karenx

    ReplyDelete