Monday, August 26, 2013

Boo to you!!!!!

 
This Halloween scene was made by taking the digi images into my Serif Programme and putting the
scene together.  When I was happy how it looked I then printed it out and coloured it using Promarkers and Graph'it markers. I added some googly eyes to Mr. Twit Twoo and decoupaged Frankie the Ghost head giving it a 3D look.  I made the background using two colours from my promarkers. I am quite happy how this has turned out, seeing it was my first attempt using my Serif programme.
 


This image however is probably my favourite out of them all.  Miss Fancy Pants, I coloured in using Promarkers and Graph'it markers. Added a backing paper from the digi downloads available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk , some webbing, sentiments and a bat made from the webbing, I tied a knot and then added some googly eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment