Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Sorry you are feeling Under the Weather!"

Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you all had a great Christmas, I certainly did! I had lots of crafting goodies from my lovely family and can't wait to use them all!

I had to make a couple of cards yesterday for my Design Team Challenges and this one I loved the most I think!  Firstly I cut an aperture/window using a die from Tonic in my embossed dotty cardstock. Then I stamped the scene on the card, coloured it in using Promarkers. Embossed a piece of acetate which looks like rain on the window panes. Used one of Emma Canning's digi images and coloured it in with Promarkers adhered it to the front using Pinflair glue, matted and layered the topper using pale blue and navy cardstock. Cut a label using a Spellbinder's die and adhered a sentiment that I printed from my computer "Sorry you are feeling under the weather".


3 comments:

  1. This is such a clever idea - I love it Sally - gorgeous colours too x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still swooning over this card hun - such a clever idea! Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead of you x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sally, your card is just so pretty! Great idea to have her standing outside the window and I love that blue umbrella!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete